here are some actual videos of the sunbird turbo in action
sunbird against a 98 neon with the srt-4 swap it ran 13.8
and against a stock wrx

enjoy

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ah its ok i hear the same shit every day ... paint you car get some rims change the radio put some subs in . never mind i had that shit it sucks afraid of some one scratching your car afraid to park the car because might scratch the rims .. i use my car i drive it every day i fill the truck full of rotors battery welding rods and argon tank and still cram 5 people in the car i pull hay wagons with it and i drive it down the snowmobile trail in the winter talk about drifting lol

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
frank_ster said:
ah its ok i hear the same shit every day ... paint you car get some rims change the radio put some subs in . never mind i had that shit it sucks afraid of some one scratching your car afraid to park the car because might scratch the rims .. i use my car i drive it every day i fill the truck full of rotors battery welding rods and argon tank and still cram 5 people in the car i pull hay wagons with it and i drive it down the snowmobile trail in the winter talk about drifting lol
haha.. dude i love your attitude. i really like your car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.