J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard anything about the supercharger that Raceshop is developing for Generation II Z24's ? I've gone to their site and just says info coming soon.(www.raceshop2000.com)Looks awesome, but I'd like to know if anyone knows anything else about them.

-Mabe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
yeah ive been going there for a while and emailing the guy about it trying to get a date when itll come out and a price. im more interested in the turbo right now for it as the turbo will be available sooner than the supercharger. I will eventually buy both and link them together. i know some people think that because it they both do relatively the same thing that it would be pointless but i will do mods to get them both to work in sync with each other. The guy said that he will have all the information in the next month or so. LURCH

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
http://www.racetech.net supposedly has a supercharger kit available for the 3.1 Last i checked they dont have any info on their site, but shoot them an email about it....can't remember the price offhand, but i have some info on it around here somewhere....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got a cavieler and yes there are benfits with putting both a super and a turbo on a car. Because I have an Mr2 and they do that to the car frequently and it is about 100 more then just with one of them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you need info on the turbo or the supercharger... I'm going directly to GirouxPerformance(Raceshop2000.com) Wendsday..
It's at Boucherville,Quebec Canada... about 1hour from my house... by car!

So, I'm piking up Eibach coils... and if you need info... just ask me... I'll ask them directly!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.