J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lmao, some dimp in his midlife crisis in his red convertable brand new Vette pulls up to me in the T/A at a stop light. I think he was trying to impress his friend talking shit. He yelled something to the order of " nice 305 " well i deffenetly gave him a nice reality check :wink:

Green light, i'm in first till 6 grand, drop to 2nd break tires loose, 2nd till 5 grand, shift and squack the tires and kill it @ 85. and where was this vette you ask? well, he was about 6 feet behind my rear bumper :lol: . at the next light i yelled "Nice LT-1" and laughed :lol: he looked sooooo pissed but i couldn't stop laughing.

and that's my abuse to the T/A for the week.....

:pimp:

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks,

well, thers about 4 grand in the engine alone (got some good deals) and about 4 grand in the tranny and other misc (including the grand i dropped for the car in pieces). I'm gonna start tearing down the engine on monday to install my new cam and get it ready for the new intake manifold/carb setup. I really want to go farther with it like maybe a twin turbo setup or a Weiland blower 8) .. My previous goal was 400 hp and now i want to get to like 600 hp+. I'll have to rebuild the bottom end but i was thinking about 25 to 35 PSI of boost on dual Edelbrock 750's :pimp:

I'd like to bring it to the bash but thers no way it'll make it (the front tires are showing their belts) and i just spent way too much money on the Z. But maybe next year i'll bring it and run it a few times (it would be nice if Curtis would show up :wink: )

just a work in progress......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.