J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. i just got my z24 this past weekend and i am ready to modify it a lot. however there is the issue of money hindering me. let me know what you think of my car and what you think i should do to it first.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
very nice car, but i noticed one thing wrong, you have it listed as an rs??? lokos like a z24. :D

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
nice clean Z, and holy shit! i used to have a pulsar just like taht! but mine was an SE, with the ca18de engine, same colour, but the stock alloy rims, and i just sold it for a sony system... mine was a POS,

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
amancuso said:
WOW she's a beauty! Remember, aftermarket body kits = :nono:
Hey now.... now you just make me feel worthless :cry: . I just recomend when you get some money, get ya some nice alloy wheels. Car like that doesn't need to be pimp but it sure would look EXTREAMLY nice with sport wheels. Other than that i wish i had that car. :D

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
welcome to the site. the car looks great. you got anything in mind for it over the winter? if there is such thing as winter in FLA :roll:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
theres not really winter in florida. it gets cold but not enough to do any harm. thanks everyone for your comments. i love my car and she is gonna be off the chain when i am done with her. definatly gettin rims and springs in the near future, after that body kit and paint.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.