J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Damm this bash sounds like such a ball wish i could be there ah well i'll make it eventually!!!

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
screw you guys ill be at a wedding rehersal.

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Whats this bash you speak of ??

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
Guys that are bitching about living too far: remember it's not all about the car. Fly down, grab a rental and chill with us!! :-D Hell, I don't even have a cavalier anymore! Taking the Durango out this year!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
blackz_twenty4 said:
hpjunkie said:
Damm this bash sounds like such a ball wish i could be there ah well i'll make it eventually!!!
I hear you there. Maybe some of the Maritimers should get together a convoy for next year. :lol:

Chris
That's a great idea would be an awssome cruise for sure!!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
hpjunkie said:
blackz_twenty4 said:
hpjunkie said:
I hear you there. Maybe some of the Maritimers should get together a convoy for next year. :lol:

Chris
That's a great idea would be an awssome cruise for sure!!!! proabably be some people that will just want to catch a ride as well split up the expenses a lil bit!!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
moonwell said:
Everybody always says, "next year!"

Well, with only 30 cars and falling signed up for this year, there might not be a next year :-?
That's kinda gay.

Me and the little woman been saving random change to go in '08 actually. We have a Bash Jar.. It's an old big wine bottle thing and we got like 150 bucks or something so far and been saving for a few months

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
wikidblakmajik said:
Well hopefully there's a bash next year... If I didn't have a god damn wedding to go to this year :( I'd be there
!!!!! x 2!!!!!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm going to the bash on a $500 or less budget. That includes gas and room. Find someone to split it, and your there for even less!

IT"S NOT TOO LATE!! You can go to the 2007 Bash. I'm traveling 900 miles, 1 way! Remember, road trips are where memories are made!

This is my first Bash, and hopefully not my last.

Get your buds together and make it a no frills weekend. Dollar menu at Micky D's FTW!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Damn, there better be a bash next year! Ill be there if so. I should have my car repainted and my system finished up by this time next year! The only problem I will run into is schooling. I think we should have the bash at the begining of August, I was going to come out but I have school and can't miss!..err.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.