J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right boys and girls...The J is back...My good ole 92 Teal Z24...Sitting in my NEW garage...With all my tools, and my, well I guess you could say crew...Got a new job...a new hobby perhaps...Instead of bullshitting with ya...Here is the deal...

Starting this weekend, the 92 Z will start its coversion from street, to track only...Since I had the car...and I now have a new job...and I have been at the track a lot lately, figured I would put it all together...with some of my friends, and build us a race car...Big step, lots of money, and lots of time...But I plan to keep you all updated as time goes on...The title has been signed over to my name and the car is being stored in my grandfathers garage where it will also be worked on...I will get some pics of the baby ripped apart when its done this weekend...Great to be back in the J BODY SCENE!!!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
im actually getting ready to put my car in the garage for the winter, during its stay its gonna do a little transformation ;) It will be a street car, if it passes inspection.....lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.