J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a BEAUTY!

http://riceornot.ricecop.com/?auto=13">the</URL> ultimate cav!

man, that guy has some TASTE. I wish I could mod like him!

[ This Message was edited by: king93bird on 2001-08-30 22:07 ]

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
About 200 pounds of bondo...
and its probably a 4 banger

Ax the wing, and get some paint and it may look halfway decent

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Oops, guess we have a mis-interpritation here from a past topic. When I said "Fire Chicken", it was in reference to the mention of the Firebird. I sometimes refer to Firebirds as Fire Chickens for some reason, just cuz a chicken is a type of bird.
Maybe it because chicken is good, and I would love to have a yummy firebird?

I wasn't using the term Fire Chicken as a doragatory comment towards a car...sorry for the mix up

·
Registered
221 Posts
Heh, I was chasing my friend's Fire Chicken Trans-Am when my brakes went out a few days ago. Needless to say I didn't follow him onto the highway, the offramp would probably be tricky.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think I am going to be sick

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey hey hey
give the guys custom body work a little respect.
I think it is looking pretty mean. I am in the process of building a custom spoiler.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sorry, but anyone who puts a wing on a fwd car has problems, or lack of a grasp on physics.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there's nothing wrong with a wing on a FWD!
Sure, it's dumb if you actually think of it as a "performance item", but mostly wings are about style.

Do you think that the stock factory spoiler is dumb, too? It's just as useless as an aftermarket wing.

And yes, most of the ricers out there have incredibly bad taste when it comes to such items as wings, but it is possible to do it with taste and style.

bah.. i'd love to launch into a discussion on the difference between bad taste and rice right now but i'm too tired... maybe tomorrow

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dude is right, it's all about looks, but if someone was racing a high preformance fwd, do you think that they would like to be going around a corner not haveing enough rear down presure to keep their ass end from sliding.

Besides that, did anyone see the fast and the furious, They had fwd that had spoilers...but I am sure that it was for style.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts