J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I put the Z away for the winter :( I'll miss driving it, especially when I now have to drive the gutless winter beater (92 Saturn) :guns:
I put it away early, because I got some higher flowing parts for it :wink:, and I want to get started on it. It will be back next summer, and faster than ever with a 2.8L hybrid 8) The engine is coming out on the weekend, and the project will begin whoo hoo!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackassz24 said:
i got a 2.8 wanna play with redoin my motor too :) i'll let ya lol

hope all goes well :)
Thanx :D
It's going to be fun, I have been waiting to do this all summer :lol:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
88cavalierz24 said:
Good luck with it man, and you might have some 2.8L competition *hint hint* ;)
I guess we will see who's engine building techniques are the best :wink: If you build a 2.8 hybrid, I think you and I will be the only ones :lol:

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
nemesis25 said:
88cavalierz24 said:
I guess we will see who's engine building techniques are the best :wink: If you build a 2.8 hybrid, I think you and I will be the only ones :lol:
hehehe you will see wut im gonna build :-D and its mine and my dads engine techniques hehehe :-D, i might be able to say Boost too ;) but idk.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
88cavalierz24 said:
nemesis25 said:
88cavalierz24 said:
hehehe you will see wut im gonna build :-D and its mine and my dads engine techniques hehehe :-D, i might be able to say Boost too ;) but idk.
Boost won't scare me :wink: This is cool though, it looks like you and I are going to have some fast 2.8's. I already have the top end, just need the rest of the parts. The parts list will include a set of forged pistons hehehe. and I'll need them!

Good to hear you are building yours up, when you get it done, you can show me how the second fastest 2.8 was built :wink: :lol: jk

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
nemesis25 said:
88cavalierz24 said:
nemesis25 said:
88cavalierz24 said:
Boost won't scare me :wink: This is cool though, it looks like you and I are going to have some fast 2.8's. I already have the top end, just need the rest of the parts. The parts list will include a set of forged pistons hehehe. and I'll need them!

Good to hear you are building yours up, when you get it done, you can show me how the second fastest 2.8 was built :wink: :lol: jk
haha u got jokes ;) maybe boost idk yet, i got the T waiting in my room. I think the buildup might come faster since i lost to a civic :(.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
88cavalierz24 said:
nemesis25 said:
88cavalierz24 said:
nemesis25 said:
88cavalierz24 said:

haha u got jokes ;) maybe boost idk yet, i got the T waiting in my room. I think the buildup might come faster since i lost to a civic :(.
That sucks! Ya, you have to build it up now and kick that civic's ass.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.