J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well last night some fucks hit about 13+ cars in my neighboorhood and took cd players and cds, they had to be watching for awhile to set sometihng up like that. im so pissed they smashed my window and took my deck and about 8 of my cds they r mother fuckers. the cops got prints and an arrest so maby something will happen.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
holy shit dude im sorry to hear that :( i hope the get caught!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i dont think an alarm would have stopped them

·
Registered
769 Posts
i dont think an alarm would have stopped them
Yeah I agree but any added deterrent is better than nothing. This sounds more like a smash and grab kinda job, those kinda people most likely avoid confrontation.

My car sleeps right outside my bedroom window, and my 9mm sleeps in the nightstand next to my bed. Not that I would shoot somebody for breaking into my car, but if they see my window open up with a gun in one hand they are prolly gonna think twice before going any further.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
well what i suggest to you in the future is gt the detachable faceplates with the cd player and take it in with you when you inside. or get one of those cd players that t fac plate only works with that deck, ya know what i mean?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i had a detachable face plate, but im one of those kids whos got the reputaion dont mess with me or my shit or i will hurt you really bad, and noones ever touhced me or my shit. so i was kinda thinking it would be ok and noone would do it but i guess shit happens and i got to get over it

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
they probably werent from th rea, thats usually how that works, they may be from a few towns over or some crap like that ya know

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah, that just happened to me to, except my Z was broken into right outside my work in the middle of the damn day! The funny thing is, my dad was driving into my work to drop something off right when the bastards pulled the cd player out. He saw what they looked like and followed them for a few miles, got their licence # and everything. The cops got prints on the window. But 2 months later, the cops say that can't do a damn thing about it...Fuckers! :evil:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got my stuff back only missing like 2 cds, i got my windsheild and drivers door window done, and the kid who did it lives right down over the hill from me. so when he gets out of jail or whatever im going to fuck him up so bad, a golf club right to the kids face hes done...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.