J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its a pic of my friends car and mine is right beside it i know its not centered on my car but close enough my baby is in her first mag

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Mind scaning some pics of the pages? And first mag.... wish my car could even be featured in a newspaper... but i got a ways to go. Maybe some day you will see me in a chevy magazine, who knows.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my car is almost stock but i hope to oneday be featured in a mag but then again who dosent im at work right now and have no scanner but i will put one up tomorow when im at home keep up the work on your car second gens are cool looking cars when there all done up my first car was a 91 cavy rs red two door a real pile but it was mine and thats all that mattered

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
yea, you can kinda see my car in that pic too! you can also see me sitting behind the cars, I was wearing the orange shirt. Also, my name is in there for the placements.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
My car will be in TAG magazine (The Auto Game) in the second issue. They did a full shop story on DK. The magazine is still in production phases, but should be hitting the shelves early in the new year!! My car is part of the feature!! :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.