J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you may know some of you FWD owners have been buying some of my Getrag rebuilding parts. I recently developed a shifter rebuild kit just for FWD Getrags. I now have select rebuild kits for FWD Getrags. I need someone with a clean FWD car whose shift and select brackets have not been bent or modified to try one of my select rebuild kits free for R&D. This is the pin and bushings on the Getrag 5 speeds that moves the shifting shaft in and out of the transmission and is mounted on the transmission. Anyone? Email me at [email protected] I need to see if it fits correctly. The person that sent me a used select assembly sent me one that was so rusted I had to hammer it to get it apart. I'm sure it will be OK but want to check before I offer them for sale.

Thank you
Rodney Dickman
Rodney Dickman's Auto Acc's
Web page: www.rodneydickman.com
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax(262) 835-9575

Attachments

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
i used your rebuild kit for the fiero on my cavalier and it fit just fine. the only thing was i had to use the stock "pin" section along iwth your new bushings. (the pin from the fiero kit is a bit too short)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.