J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of it? There are a ton of them in my area, and, the more I see of them, the more odd I think they look. Nice ride, but that rear should either have a deck or drop down like a 911, not both. Needs a turbo, too.

· Registered
344 Posts
loungmastr said:
id get the g35 coupe instead...
ditto, same car... 5 less horsepower... a lot of extra creature comforts..

the 350Z is still nice though =)

· Premium Member
7,662 Posts
I have sat in one... almost got to test drive one (stupid dealer never called me back :evil: ) Car looks sweet, but I don't know if I would want have one an my daily driver. All around visibility (especially rearward) pretty much sucks. Part if that is because of the high beltline. Plus no back seat at all makes it bad for your only car. Don't even get a glove box up front ;)

I agree with the G35 comment. I love the Nissan, but if I could only get one or the other as my daily car, I would probably go with the Infinity. Unless they come out with a Turbo model ;)

· Registered
29 Posts
girlracer said:
I got a friend that only owns nissans, I like them as well as the RX8, but poor folk over here can barely afford my z24 and the prelude.
your lucky. here in iowa insurance is high as hell. insurance on my 1988 regal is $92 a month not sure about my z24. thats half because i'm 15 tho.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.