J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my "future" list for my sunbird has been slowly getting shorter. I just got my tail lights professionally tinted (painted with clear-coat with a little bit of black paint mixed in) I personaly think they are too dark but luckily, I have another set of stock ones... when the time comes, these will be sold and I'll get them done again but lighter. Comments are welcome.

I'm sorry for the limited amount of pictures, but untill I can get a new camera, I can't take any night pics since I just moved and I gave the camera back to my parents.

If you concentrate, you can still see the red and orange from the lights. They are great in the nighttime tho.

...next exterior mod will be window tint, AND thanks for the COTM votes!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
looks good dude can ya get bulbs that are a little bit briter for back there
Instead of doing another set?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Lol and I thought my tinted side windows were gunna get noticed...lol THAT MY FRIEND FROM DOWN SOUTH...is gunna get cha a ticket haha

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hpjunkie said:
looks good dude can ya get bulbs that are a little bit brighter for back there
Instead of doing another set?
I'd rather get another set done, like I said, its not the light thats the problem, its just the overall look. The way the lights show through it still pretty noticeable.

klutchewsky said:
Lol and I thought my tinted side windows were gunna get noticed...lol THAT MY FRIEND FROM DOWN SOUTH...is gunna get cha a ticket haha
They aren't THAT dark in person, just too dark for me personaly(you can still see the black stripes in person) and from what I noticed, its more or less how much of an asshole the cop is to give you a ticket. I actually ran into a "random" check stop after the Rider game when I was going to saskatoon and the 6 cops there didn't care, then I asked the last cop who asked for my papers said they are fine since he could still see my lights.

klutchewsky, we should meet up sometime, since I moved up here 2 days ago for school...

oh btw.. this might be jacking my own thread, but for those who want these.. just tell me how much you think they are worth and I'll decide then wether I should sell them, cause I want to break even but the price my be too high for some blood.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Hey ping pong, im waxin my car this friday and saturday...and then im taking pictures of it on sunday....if ur up to it get cleanin on ur ride...and we;ll get some pics of our rides together alright....

also how old r u lol...?? just curious and what u takin for school?? u of s or siast?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That would be pretty sweet, both being black and all. Luckily, I clay barred, polished, and waxed my car the day before I moved. It just needs a good debugging, lol. I'd rather keep my age confidential, but I'm in Medical at the U of S. You my be surprised of my ethnicity (if that is the word) if we do meet up, as do many do when they see what I drive.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
haha well how old r u lol...and whats ur ethnic?? PM if u dont wanna tell on here lol....and im not going rank and claying my car lol...just a good wax

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Oh I know they will be but lol theres no point im painting it this winter, so ill do it then....im just waxing it so i can get some decent pictures this year for the v6z24 calandar baby!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
klutchewsky said:
Oh I know they will be but lol theres no point im painting it this winter, so ill do it then....im just waxing it so i can get some decent pictures this year for the v6z24 calandar baby!!!
yes very nice clean ride you'll have my vote!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I might be bring back a dead post, but I just checked off another mod on my future list. I finally have window tint. It was probably one of the most impulsive things I ever bought for my car but I'll get pics up as soon as I fix my phone... or get a new camera.

and klutchewsky, I don't think I can meet up with you this weekend, school is kinda getting weird.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Whatttt Pingpong you cant get toigether...well fine then :( Ill go take pictures by myself lol :(....plus u dont wanna see my car....its gotta bad :( poor poor rust.....anywayz i guess another time.....school shudnt be tough..come on now its fun :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.