J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well geeds sent me a link earlier a/b getting pics of our cars in a nice back ground & that inspired me to go to the local park & snap some pics. they arent in the sweetest back ground but i thought id share. here is my car going under transformation.
i remember when i first did the flip-flop trunk thing some said my car was like a transformor, so ive dubbed this:
THE TRANSFORMER ON WHEELS :)

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
your car looks sweet brooks.. it needs a Z spoiler tho.. and i think that'll complete the exterior of your car :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
xtremej said:

heres a pic of my car in my back yard
thats an awesome picture tomme, are still living down on the coast? i thought i read somewhere where you were moving to 'bama? anyway are you going to the raleigh SSCC meet next weekend? i wanta come by your house & snap some pictures. PM & let me know where you are at & if you are coming!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
xtremej said:

heres a pic of my car in my back yard
backyard.... looks more like you back ocean....

I'm not goin to do some good pics till the next year bash, when everything will be done to the exterior and it shall have its unleashing pics there. But until then no pics to keep u guys in in wonder. If you really are.... doubt it, but its worth a try. :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
That one photo does look like its in the first phase of a transformation. Question is, what does it turn into in the end? :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.