1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What the hell does it matter if its made of logs or titanium nitrite beams? The important thing is my car didnt get pancaked, i cant even imagine the damage it would have caused. I'm not sure to take this as a good sign or a bad sign yet :-? , its a good sign seeing as how my car didnt get crushed, it could be a bad sign because the tree fell towards my car in the first place. When i first saw it my heart stop beating, then i proceeded to kiss the log carport. Oh yea by the way its log because thats the way my pap built it. And if you ask me he did a hella job.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
:eek: damn that was a close call. I remember about 2 years ago, i had my black z24. well there was a bit of a wind storm and a tree branch fell from the tree my car was parked under. As it was falling it got caught on the cable wires and swung about 8" above may car and onto the grass on the other side!! i saw the entire thing happen. The only damage to my car was when a part of the branch caught under the spoiler on the way down and ripped it off. Hell it sould have been a lot worse!!! the branch was about 7" in diameter!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I had a bit of a fright last week when that hurricane had went past. We only caught the outskirts, but it was still windy. I went out the following morning before the sun came out and was looking at my car from the back and all I saw was leaves all sticking up from the area of the windshield. I was lucky, the branch was more like a long twig, just had tons of leaves. phew

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.