J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just what the topic says are the trunk lid hinges welded to the car cuz i know the lid is screwed down the the hinges but i need a new right hinge it binds up and want open and it is out of line.

just in case that it matters my car is a 1994 Cavy Z24 3.1 auto

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
i would think that the hinges are botled for removal....but with gm, you just sumtimes never know :s

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx guys i know there nto welded on the lid it self cuz ive ajusted the lid but if some one does know if there welded in the car it self plz tell me cuz my right hing is f*ed up it like binds on something and it is bent alil and it wont open vary easy and it wont shut right

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
hmmmm.........
ok cavyrs heres what you do, put the mouse and keyboard down, grab a flashlight, drag your lazy ass outside and look at the fucking hinges!
if you see bolts holding them on, then there bolted on.
if you see welds holding them on (look carfully cause they might be painted the same color as your car to fool you) then there welded.

goddamnit why cant people just fucking think before they post!!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
vhrus said:
hmmmm.........
ok cavyrs heres what you do, put the mouse and keyboard down, grab a flashlight, drag your lazy ass outside and look at the fucking hinges!
if you see bolts holding them on, then there bolted on.
if you see welds holding them on (look carfully cause they might be painted the same color as your car to fool you) then there welded.

goddamnit why cant people just fucking think before they post!!
i was just thinking the same thing, but obviously only us canadians konw what to do.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow so fucking sry. i did that b4 i posted it and i could not see any thing so i just wanted to fucking no y do people have to be ass's why can u just answer my ? without being an ass u know mabe i have a problem and cant bend over that much... did u guys every thing about some people that might have trouble doing so.... thx

i already did get off my lazy ass and looked but well i could not see shit thx.. ASS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.