J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a new project for the cav, so this has to go... in may i had the whole kit off and i checked over the welds and there is no leaks, and re-wrapped the headers and downpipe, and replaced the donut gasket for the flex so its ready to bolt on and go! The kit will fit 2.8/3.1's and 3100/3400/3500's. it fits manual trans, but im not too sure about auto's. the whole kit is for sale except for the oil pan. kit includes turbo, wastegate, headers, crossover, downpipe, intercooler, piping, couplers, injectors (with tune). the only thing u will need is a feed line, and a drain line for the turbo. there was alot of time invested in building the kit so im looking for 1800 obo . i would be willing to deliver to the bash.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
If i woulda waited and bought this guy's stuff.. i probly wouldn't have gotten screwed over by sscavy. :guns:

Who did the tune? and how well does it run?

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tune was done by kuntzie, but i modded it a little. it runs well, but needs to be tuned slightly, it runs rich out of boost, but in boost it runs 12.9 afr its the tune i put down 358hp to the ground with....

·
Registered
97 Posts
I WANT IT..PM on the way

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
barrok69 said:
If i woulda waited and bought this guy's stuff.. i probly wouldn't have gotten screwed over by sscavy. :guns:

Don't be so sure, look at my sig. ;)

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Six_Shooter said:
barrok69 said:

yeah... at least this guy is still on the board,hasn't moved to an undisclosed location, hasn't disconnected his phone line, and hasn't filed for bankruptcy.....(that i know of)

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
barrok69 said:
Six_Shooter said:
barrok69 said:

yeah... at least this guy is still on the board,hasn't moved to an undisclosed location, hasn't disconnected his phone line, and hasn't filed for bankruptcy.....(that i know of)
Yep, but ignores my PMs, usually stops posting in threads where I bring this up, including the ones he starts, has made no attempt to sort this out, never sent a tracking number, which USPS does have, so as far as I'm concerned, he ripped me off, regardless if he still posts on the board or not, the fact remains I paid him, and I didn't receive the item I payed for.

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Six_Shooter said:
barrok69 said:
Six_Shooter said:
barrok69 said:

Yep, but ignores my PMs, usually stops posting in threads where I bring this up, including the ones he starts, has made no attempt to sort this out, never sent a tracking number, which USPS does have, so as far as I'm concerned, he ripped me off, regardless if he still posts on the board or not, the fact remains I paid him, and I didn't receive the item I payed for.
you seem to be the only one who has had a problem...
but anyways like i said i will deliver to the bash if needed. where else can u find a bolt on turbo kit for a 2nd gen ready to put down some real power for under 2 stacks??

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
I'll repost what I did in the TGP thread, it would have been really simple for you to clear your name with me.

Six_Shooter said:
cavdaddy05 said:
midnightriderz24 said:
cavdaddy05 said:
spending a grand for a car from teh JY when you owe someone money for something you were supposed to ship...

gtfo
get the fuck out? whats wrong with you? EVERYBODY else i have shipped to has received their fucking packages. i dont care if chris or nobody believes me. the people who i talk to on this site respect me and i respect them and know i wouldnt screw them over. how about gtfo of my thread if your going to be a PRICK :moon:

anyways i wouldnt pay a grand for it, i think im gonna low ball them and see... :p
I am simply stating what I have observed

and if youve ripped off one person, whos actually going to trust you? Anyways, I'm not going to argue with you. I just dont think you should be blatantly spending money when you supposedly owe somebody an emulator or a refund. yeah, sure maybe it got lost in the mail. Thats why you insure what you ship and back up your item.

and maybe Chris is lying about it, but I really doubt that he seems like an honest guy
Yep, I wouldn't lie about this, and if I had received the Emu, I wouldn't have needed to buy an Ostrich, would I? ;)

Paul, all I asked for, to clear your name was a shipping munber which you NEVER sent me, after asking for it several times.

With that tracking number I could have found out what happened to the package, if it really was shipped.

With no proof of shipment and at least one other member that waitied an extremly long time to receive his item, which after he started a thread about it, you magically found it and shipped it by a "different service", so as far I'm concerned you ripped me off, and you attempted to rip off another member.

BTW the Ostrich I ordered, it came USPS, which you supposedly used for my Emu and it was at my door in less than a week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.