J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

Turbo Setup, PS2, Etc

1K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  scott0999 
#1 ·
Pulling apart the turbo setup, so your benefit...

--Playstation 2 Setup
Comes with all wires, 1 controller, 1 memory card, Gran Turismo 4, Twisted Metal, and some other assorted PS1/PS2 games
$100 obo, but will definately go lower

--Tons of gaskets, head, manifolds, exhaust, etc new in wrap
OBO

--GM 3.1L V6 motor, complete oil pan to throttle body, just has some of the parts off the motor in boxes
$10 plus shipping or pickup...

--1g DSM BOV with stock flange/pipe
SOLD

--Front/Rear coated exhaust manifolds from a 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Mclaren 3.1 Turbo V6

--TGP Chip
Obo

--21#(?) Pontiac TGP 3.1 Turbo Injectors
Obo

--Miscellaneous 3400/Large Port 3100 parts
Let me know what you need, coils, lifters, rockers, heads, etc..

--Upper Intake Manifold for Pontiac 3.1 Turbo, Painted

--Custom Crossover pipe with T3 Flange made to fit Phase 1 JBody cars
--Custom Transmission Mount made to fit Phase 1 JBody cars
--Custom 2.5" Downpipe to fit Phase 1 JBody cars

--Brembo Front Discs for S14 240SX (Not sure what years, but its like the 1996 Style)
OBO

--Miscellaneous 2.5" Charge Piping, couple 45*, straight pieces, etc..
OBO

Pics on request... Let me know guys, gonna be throwing a lot more stuff up for sale so keep checking for updates... Would prefer all the turbo stuff goes together, as it was made as a kit, but feel free to poke me into separating it...

Henry[/img]

See less See more
#7 ·
Let me know what you need, coils, lifters, rockers, heads, etc...
Do you have any intake manifolds? I mostly need a LIM but I'd buy a set if the price is right. How much if you do have them?

#8 ·
fallenz24 said:
Let me know what you need, coils, lifters, rockers, heads, etc...
Do you have any intake manifolds? I mostly need a LIM but I'd buy a set if the price is right. How much if you do have them?
Sorry man, sold the UIM/LIM a while ago to a local. Might be able to scrounge up a set though. PM me an offer

#12 ·
can the turbo manifolds be ported to fit 3500 heads? i cant remeber..if they can and any other deal falls thru i just might be interested

#13 ·
loner666 said:
can the turbo manifolds be ported to fit 3500 heads? i cant remeber..if they can and any other deal falls thru i just might be interested
I haven't had a look at the 3500 heads, so I am sure there is a better authority on the subject than me. But they are made to fit stock 2.8/3.1 Gen II heads, so maybe you can do some measurements. Sorry I can't be of more help.

#15 ·
damn..o well it was worth a try..im trying to find manifold or headers that some one is selling so its one less thing i have to pay to have made when i get the car back down to have it done but not working out to well right now

#20 ·
mstreim said:
its a cat back system and i would not see why not.

note: you have to have axcess to a welder
See anything on that list you might want? Welder is not a problem.

#22 ·
mstreim said:
1988cavalierz24 said:
mstreim said:
its a cat back system and i would not see why not.

note: you have to have axcess to a welder
See anything on that list you might want? Welder is not a problem.
that pic of the intercooler would be nice but you said that u didnt have that :roll:

you still got the tgp turbo and exhaust manifold accesories?
I do have the exhaust manifolds, no turbo though.

#24 ·
mstreim said:
you got the coated manifolds. what are the coated with?

would you be willing to trade or something?
No idea what they are coated with, was already done when I got ahold of them. The turbo stuff is pending, but how much $$$ would you want?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.