J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running out of garage space and it is time for my first vehicle to go. I have owned the 1989 Z-24 2.8 since 1997. It was garage kept it's entire life. It is in okay/decent condition for it's age. It does have some of it's issues. It will start right up, no problem, even after sitting for 6-9 months. I have not even put 1,000 miles on it in the last 4 years. I usually get it out in the spring and fall for short 15-25 mile trips. I put about 100 miles on it in November 2020. It is taking a 4th spot in the garage and I need the space. The seats are probably the best part of the car. I would personally rate them a 9 or 9.5/10 easily. The body is solid but there is some bubbling around the wheel-wells.

I am in central Illinois (Springfield, IL). I am not looking to get a lot out of it. I thought I would start here and hope an enthusiast would like it before putting it on something like craigslist.

I have been a member to this forum for but I think this is my first post. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to make working on my Z easier.

If anyone is interested, please reach out to me. I would prefer to not part out the car or sell it to "just anyone" on craigslist.

Feel free to reach out to me. I can be more detailed and transparent, as well as provide more photos if desired. I don't want to make this a "Bid" or a "best offer" but in all honesty, I am not sure what a reasonable price for this would be.

You can try to PM me or send me a email at: sah81 at (yah00) dot com.

Steven

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.