J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes guys i have done it, i wired my own underbody lights. i mounted them tucked all wires and connected everythign and it works. oh yeah!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they r light glows and i got them for 80ish shipped to my door off of ebay
. the screw they give you for mounting suck so i had to use self tapping sheet metal screw to get them in there and the wiring was cake

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
how much did your street glows cost? How nuch could I expect to pay to get some one to install an underbody kit because I dont alot of free time to do it myself

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i forgot to say i didnt put them on the cavalier. i put them on a 94 gmc jimmy. i bought them and installed them for the kid for 200 bucks cuz he had no clue where to get them or how to put them in so i decide to rip him off on it to get some extra cash. sorry for the confusion and i will still get some pics ok

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I'm gettin ice blue neons from bad boys neons. They are twice as bright as street glow. But the kit for them is about 180-220. And hopefully cops won't hate me for them when i order them next spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.