J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just updated my registery with pics of my car with the diza kit. i also added some updated pics of my stereo and interior. check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Oh wow...nice and neat and squeaky clean...I love it! Those seats! The trunk! Not big on the rims, though...but then again i don't like many other rims besides the simple 5-stars...

I like the wing...it's a nice compromise between stock and an aluminum spoiler. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
geedsman said:
not to shabby though the kit isnt molded in like u said it says the car is a z24 but where is the z24 hood?
if you look a little closer the kit is molded. i had it molded but kept the lines of the kit. the sides are molded and the sides of the rear. i will try to get a closer pic to show you. it is a z24 but i opted for the regular hood. i think this hood looks smoother but to each there own.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
get rid of the whole bug deflector thing and it would look pretty damn good. I also agree with the Z-24 hood. The RS hoods just look like crap on such nice cars in my opinions. Outside of those things that's one nice ass ride. Loving the interior

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
sorry dude that body work on the side skirts doesn't look smooth.. you can see a line under the natural Z24 line that shows where they molded in the kit.. nice interior though..

·
Registered
370 Posts
dude that nice.. did you see stylesz his id nice also..
plus before i paint mine i wanna fix the back bumper where the dip is...

·
Registered
370 Posts
well i have a ton of new pics i gotta get online but i cant remember my car domain password. but it gotta get back on aol.. in order to get the password sent to me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks for the coments everyone its nice to hear what others think I will try to get some more pics up of the back bucket seats i just have to delete others first

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.