J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
z24_ss said:
Mine are to embarrassing to post...yours on the other hand are nice. Stupid transmission.
Except for that one vs the Syclone.....Red light and everything....I just didnt realize at the tiime that he passed you by the 1/8th :-? :eek:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
man was the track at a high elevation or something? i'd of thought that moon's car would have at least been in the 15's being a manual and all.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i think te bugs wernt ll figured out, im running my car on friday against a rx7 along with whoever else wants to run me after that, but my friend and his rx7 (1990) has to go down!

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
20 MPH head winds might explain why a 3400 runs 15.6s, which is pretty lame, but it still should have been low 15s unless it was an auto, then it might be an ok time.

·
Premium Member
11,738 Posts
the_raven said:
20 MPH head winds might explain why a 3400 runs 15.6s, which is pretty lame, but it still should have been low 15s unless it was an auto, then it might be an ok time.
It was a 5 speed.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.