J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am already running behind on this, so if you want your car in the calendar, please sign up right away. All the information you need can be Found Here.

The listing fee is $10, and you must submit your request no later than October 15 for a chance to be in it. If we get more than 12 submissions for each calendar, we will have a vote to see who gets in.

Calendars should hopefully be available for purchace mid November, at $17. Unlike last year, I do not need pre-orders on the calendars.

If you are interested, Get signed up right away!

Before you sign up, be sure you can Meet the Requirements!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
My digicam is only a 1MP so using that is a no-no right away. I do have a decent film camera though, but my scanner isn't the best working machine here. I can try scanning them and emailing to see how they come out and get your opinion, otherwise I'll probably end up mailing them down. What size prints would you prefer just in case, 4X6 or bigger?

Also one small thing. In the submission I didn't list anything under the mods sections, mainly cause I don't have anything done that's really worth mentioning. Is leaving it all blank cool or should I get something put in there?

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, there is both a phase I and phase II. It doesn't look like there is gona be a 3rd gen, since there hasn't been anybody signed up yet.

We are sitting at 11 for Phase II and 6 for Phase I. Come on guys, we need some more Phase I's!

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
jason, if you pick my car you can use it for the phase 1

·
Registered
355 Posts
What is the lastest we can submit a picture? I would love to get me car in the calender but I still have to get the windshield and back glass put back in, and then put the hood and cowl panel back on it. Then its ready! If I know the deadline I will try and get it done. If I do I would like to get JUNE for my month.

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
coony said:
I got dibs on July! i just bought a 3.2 megapixel, It takes amazing pictures. I went out to the lake today and got several for the calendar if no1 else fights me for july :evil: 8)
Your lucky I don't care about July, but that other guy wanting Oct. better watch out. :wink:

Remember: Girls are :evil: :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Every month is going to be laid out in a similar fashion, so the calendar looks consistent and professional.

Just because somebody has already chosen your month, shouldn't deter you from signing up...

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.