J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
i cut the fender cuz i felt like it . + now every one can hear my turbo scream heheheeh . as for the ratty looks its just better when i out pull the mustangs and corvetts on the highway muahahahha!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
:eek: :evil: dude props to dat son!!! an they said that it coulden't be done muahahaha! Now is there any sfi 3.8 with an alumunum intake manni's or an aftermarket one?

·
Registered
652 Posts
its just a 87 3.8 intake from a buick centuary or park avenue or olds 88 and i welded 6 bungs in and shortend another rail now its got 12 36 lb/hr injectors :p as for the engine moving it only bothers me becuas the exaust hits the floor or the sway bar kinda annoying but meh

·
Registered
652 Posts
hym i guess i take some tomoro ... its kinda looks like its suposta be there most people dont notice them good thing for the slim body gtp injectors any others would never fit i got enough fuel for a while even enough to run methanol ... its like my holset turbo go big or go home! the only thing i didn't go big on was the exasut its only 2 1/2 inch its realy holding me back so gonna fab a 3 inch this weekend hope fully

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
um a lil sumtin i'm confused with, how is it that there's more room between the engine and inner fender cawue i thought the 3.8 was wider and the inner fender dosen't look moddifyed???

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
hpjunkie said:
um a lil sumtin i'm confused with, how is it that there's more room between the engine and inner fender cawue i thought the 3.8 was wider and the inner fender dosen't look moddifyed???
not sure what you mean, nowhere do I see more room. except for the coolant reservoir thats taken out lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.