J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have American Eagle wheels/rims whatever right now, but I'm told one of them is bent. I don't know how to fix it, so I was wondering if someone was selling or had a set of the z24 wheels for 91-94 that they didn't want. I like the way those look. Or any other nice set, I suppose. I'm near Daytona Beach, FL if that helps.

One of the stock lug wrenches would be nice, but since mine rusted I don't know if there are any good ones. My local junkyard takes them, I guess so idiots won't hurt themselves.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,597 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I also have a set of wheels that are for sale. they are more or less brand new or I should say about 500 miles or less on them check a few threads down from this on under the B/S/T forum

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ryan, thanks, but I'm not able to spend that much, even though those are really pretty. I was thinking more of a couple hundred dollar range or less. Heck, stock black steel ugly things would be better at this point, I just can't get them at the moment. I need tires anyway, so I was hoping to get nice wheels so I don't ruin them with my bent rim.

I don't know if it can be fixed, even. I don't have a lot of time to go asking around a shop. Plus, since my evil painting experience, I'm not about to talk to any other sales people.

So, if that helps, let me know.

Also, does a full size tire fit in the trunk?
Oh, I need a spare, too, but that I can get locally :)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
well I have stock wheels with really good tread left, you can just have them for free. but they are my factory wheels which are something like 185/80/13

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I believe it will fit I know the lug paterns are the same. the 91+ came with 14 and some 15 with a smaller side wall. you may want to double check with someone to see if it will infact fit.. I'm almost certian though. let me know. I just need these tires/rims to be out of my garage.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I gave my fiance those numbers and he isn't sure they will fit. Plus, I have made the decision to go to small claims court about the paint, and one of the things they got overspray on are the American Racing (not eagle- see how much I know about this type of thing :) ) wheels. So, he says it may be best to wait until we see what a judge says about the situation before switching to better wheels.

I looked up in the history about tire sizes- it says that 92 came with P185/75R14 for a coupe, sedan, wagon, and a z24 came with 205/60 15. I know mine are 15 currently. The stock wheels now in use on the red car I think are 14s, but I can't exactly take those back now.

Either way, I think it might be a week or so before I can make a decision on your offer. Also, could I maybe get a picture? And I plan to go to the courthouse as soon as fiancially collegiately possible. (payday on Monday, hooray!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.