J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this book for sale? if so i would be interested in taking it off your hands.

thanks
Tj

· Registered
5,327 Posts
Yea were getting How To Rebuild A GM 60Degree V6 Engine !! YEA !!!!! :p

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
markeemsz said:
Yea were getting How To Rebuild A GM 60Degree V6 Engine !! YEA !!!!! :p
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: lmao

thanks guys!!!

im surprised no one noticed but the original topic said "wanted, hoe to rebuild 60* v6)

dont think christine would like that too much ;)

· Registered
769 Posts
I would be interested in this as well. I have seen that link to the UK posted a few times and it never works no matter what changes I make to it. I went to www.motorbooks.com and cannot find the book. What is the right address?

How about somebody with the book...can you post up the ISBN number? That may make it a bit easier to find.

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i had the isbn, the book itself s out of print ( i know worked in a bookstore), amazon doesnt have it, either does ebay or half.com.

· Registered
769 Posts
Yeah, I figured it was out of print I had done some looking around for it in the past. With the ISBN it's alot easier to find in general. I may have to check with some of the smaller bookstores in the area, thye always have some obscure and out of print titles, may get lucky. I would buy it from the UK if I could get a copy. I'm not doing a swap anytime soon but would like to do the reading.

· Registered
769 Posts

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats crazy!!! 12 weeks!!!!

hmmmm maybe ill just borrow mjh's and make copies

· Registered
769 Posts
Yeah I noticed that as well, but seeing as it's a rare find in the states, worth it if your not in a pinch for it. I still have a 2.2 and have no plans of doing a swap in the near future, but thought it would be a nice book to have if I found a 3.1 for a decent price, this way I could just put it on a stand and build as the time and money allows.

Now to find the room on a credit card to get it ordered...thats another story entirely. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.