J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
personally id say no.

I saw them on a black Z and they looked nice, but you can get the same effect wth taillight covers. lighter cars I saw one in blue and a white one and they just didnt look right.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
It's been done a few times already, I'd go for something more original IMO.

·
Registered
197 Posts
its your car do what u think is best, personaly id go for a small tail, like a accord/prelude light but its all in what you want

As long as its how u want it to look when your done!

Screw the rest of the people that dont like it, they probly dont because they cant do it!!!

·
Banned
544 Posts
its been done before

if you're going to do something totally custom like that, shop around and find some taillights that would be totaly unique. I know I can think of at least 10 other taillights I would want on my car... because they havent been done before.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
danpsycho1 said:
Screw the rest of the people that dont like it, they probly dont because they cant do it!!!
or some of us just might not like it :roll:

I tried looking for the pics i saw with em done before but i couldnt track em down. he asked for honest opinions and we gave it to him whether it was pro/con.

·
Registered
582 Posts
No, seriously, they should belong on nothing, including the vehicles they came on OEM. I don't know if I'm the only one, but if I'm behind a vehicle with altezzas during the day, OEM or not, I can't see their brakelights for crap.

Not a taste issue, a safety issue. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.