J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its time for you all to know the truth my screen name is a lie at least till now hehe it say 90 cavlier turbo but seens the car does not have a turbo i got one hehe this turbo i got it for 175.00 shipped its is a Garrett T3 Turbo This is a water cooled turbo so does any one know of any one that makes good turbo timers well here is some pics of my turbo

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
steveo said:
I dont think fibreglass and bondo will hold that turbo in there... but good luck with it
you mean i cant fibreglass it in and it work well fuck time to email the guy say sorry i cant buy lol

no im plating i know i got a guy i know going to weld me up a my custom work and stuff so it should work out even thoe i will have mo move some stuff im been researchin it for a long time and got a lot of info for people

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
damn the boy buys a turbo and he learns to type! holy shit batman lol.. just messing around..

but it looks like your car will finally live up to your screen name 8)

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
That's the same turbo I'm using, Is that of an auto or manual T-bird? Mine's from an auto, and has the larger turbine housing. .68, the manual ones used .47 IIRC.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the_raven said:
That's the same turbo I'm using, Is that of an auto or manual T-bird? Mine's from an auto, and has the larger turbine housing. .68, the manual ones used .47 IIRC.
its a auto turbo i guss thats what you would say lol but thanks for the help and raven do you care if i like email you for help when i put it in i just fell like a :pimp: now that i got a turbo hehe

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
i can see the post in repair forum already ;) i got bondo in my turbo and it exploded, how do i fix this??

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
90cavlierturbo said:
soup said:
i can see the post in repair forum already ;) i got bondo in my turbo and it exploded, how do i fix this??
bondo no f/galss reason lol and when it of in ther it wehnt up in flames lol
:-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.