J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys......sorry I wasn't on here all weekend but I was totally enjoying myself watching Nascar at Bristol Motor Speedway!!!!!! First time going and it was intense!!!!! Plan on going back next year!!!!! I took about 200 pics and recorded on the camera about 10 minutes worth of stuff!!!! I was sitting about 16 rows above the finish line!!!!! If anyone loves Nascar and wants to go sometime I highly recommend Bristol Tn!!!!!! The fastest half-mile track in the series!!!!!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I've always love watching it on TV. I was able to go and I was so looking forward to people throwing helmets at one another and fights!!!!! I also like the old track too!!!! But it was an awesome night and plan on going back next year!!!! The weather was the only downfall that day!!!!! Very ridiculous!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zepplica said:
boo you whore.. i had free tickets for the bush race so my dad and i went to it was a blast. i got one of those "teresa is one crazy bitch " t-shirts.
Jeezzz....I guess I shoulda posted I was going to Bristol. Had no idea there would be some v6members going. :D

The Busch and Nextel Race was very good. The race is fun but the alcoholic fans was very entertaining!!!! I still think it's ridiculous that Theresa's not giving up the #8!!!! So at the race all Jr. merchandise was half off!!!!! If I saw one of those shirts I woulda got one. I however saw some hat that I guy bought or made and it was hilarious!!!!!!! I cannot believe my camera actually zoomed in to get it.lol I was by the finish line and he was around turn 3.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
i went to bms last year, its fucking awesome! bms is truly racin the way it oughta be! 30* banks at 130 - 140mph on a 1/2 mile track. whats better?!?
rusty wallace always comes to coeburn (where i live) to practice for BMS. danny oquinn jr. was in the busch race. he comes from here also. the most exciting thing thats ever happened here... lol

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
psquare75 said:
I enjoy the 18 wheeler.

Nice to see it's not just me.

LOL......the funny thing is that I was watching this show on MTV2 called Trick your Ride I think and the scheme was to make your car cartoonie. They had those tint's on the windshield just like the movie. Then the next day I go to Bristol and I see it on the Rig!!!!! Very nice!!!!!!

Now that you mention it Cody I think there was a Quinn there. Can't really remember though. Yeah Rusty Wallace has came here also. He has actually showed up at the school that I went to for Autobody Technician. He's really cool. Not to mention Shania Twain has came to my lil town, and Britney Spears has been spotted at the Wal-Mart!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
blackwidowz24 said:
zepplica said:
boo you whore.. i had free tickets for the bush race so my dad and i went to it was a blast. i got one of those "teresa is one crazy bitch " t-shirts.
Jeezzz....I guess I shoulda posted I was going to Bristol. Had no idea there would be some v6members going. :D

The Busch and Nextel Race was very good. The race is fun but the alcoholic fans was very entertaining!!!! I still think it's ridiculous that Theresa's not giving up the #8!!!! So at the race all Jr. merchandise was half off!!!!! If I saw one of those shirts I woulda got one. I however saw some hat that I guy bought or made and it was hilarious!!!!!!! I cannot believe my camera actually zoomed in to get it.lol I was by the finish line and he was around turn 3.
i was in the middle of turns 1-2 at about row 10 and the crazy bitch shirts were across the road wish i would have had more money to get Jr stuff but i didnt

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
zepplica said:
blackwidowz24 said:
zepplica said:

i was in the middle of turns 1-2 at about row 10 and the crazy bitch shirts were across the road wish i would have had more money to get Jr stuff but i didnt
So you was where that real bad wreck was. The head on collision. They said that a track emt was running over there to make sure he was alright and the guy slipped on some oil and sprained or broke his ankle.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
WOW, that track is huge

Thats one of my life goal, to see the bristal race, and the Brickyard race aswell.

The closest I have been was Formula 1 grandprix at Indinapolise Motor speedway last year

Duro

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
at christmas time they have "speed way in lights" and you can drive down the drag strip and around the track. now THATS fun as FUCK. i LOVED it

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1fastcavi said:
at christmas time they have "speed way in lights" and you can drive down the drag strip and around the track. now THATS fun as FUCK. i LOVED it
Wow, didn't know that.....I might try to go check it out. I go to Dollywood and Downtown Gatlinburg all the time for the christmas lights. Might go there instead this year. I've been wanting to go check out the dragstrip anyways.......Oh yeah I went to the local High Schools Football game tonight and there was a guy that looked just like you!!!!lol

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
lmfao! nah i was stuck up my cavi's ass all day today, unfortunitly.. and leme know when you decide to go, me and the gf may come and meet up with ya, if they make the strip wide as they did last year, maybe we can run em :p

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
blackwidowz24 said:
I still think it's ridiculous that Theresa's not giving up the #8!!!! So at the race all Jr. merchandise was half off!!!!! If I saw one of those shirts I woulda got one. I however saw some hat that I guy bought or made and it was hilarious!!!!!!! I cannot believe my camera actually zoomed in to get it.lol I was by the finish line and he was around turn 3.
LMFAO that is classic :pimp: Hanging Gordon off the #8! :p

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1fastcavi said:
lmfao! nah i was stuck up my cavi's ass all day today, unfortunitly.. and leme know when you decide to go, me and the gf may come and meet up with ya, if they make the strip wide as they did last year, maybe we can run em :p
Definately, I'll holla at ya!!! You ever go to the Rod Run? I try and go to that all the time. They have some sick rides there!!!! You still going to the bash?

And AmericanZ24 the hat was priceless!!!! It actually looks farely easy to make!!!! Might make one and hang it in the garage!!!!lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.