J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone meet up out this way? or does the stereotype of this side of the state carry over to cardom too?

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
I've never realized you lived so close :eek:

I'm down in Uniontown.. Like 20 min away.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i don't currently "own" a j-body... but i'm about to get back into the scene

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Who said you had to own one.. :p I'm friends with zepplica on here, and he drives a grand prix

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have a 2005 f-150, black, super cab, flowmaster dual exhaust, k&n cold air intake. got a few things i'll be doing to it soon. i bought it not long after i got back from iraq.

but since i'll be back in the J scene again, just trying to make some more friends

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm going to be up at my friends house in sharon tomorrow, which isn't no more than 30 mins from y-town lol

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Aphytex said:
Who said you had to own one.. :p I'm friends with zepplica on here, and he drives a grand prix
hey stop knockin on the road warrior.. lol saide note my friends just called me about a purple z they saw for sale back in ohio going to go look at it this weekend

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.