J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am driving around about 10-20 min ago. Seen this Grand Am, 2000's maybe. POS Flame stickers all over the car, coming off the headlights and corner markers off the door handles and everything, and it has something resembling rectangular side skirts. i pull up closer and i see it looks like running boards off a full size extended cab truck. I am deff going to find this car again and take some pictures so that you can see the extend of the damage on this car. it is totally indescribable without photos

G

·
sounds pretty nasty, I see aleast one god-aweful hunk a junk vehicle everytime I go. I wonder what some of these people think we they put this stuff on, I well not generalize the majority of the type of people I see behind the wheel but when I do I kinda understand :lol:

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
That is awesome. My next car is getting aluminium diamondplate running boards.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
mays well use a water ski for a spoiler or two for a double deck spoiler maby cut off chair legs to join them with the car and/or togather :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hpjunkie said:
mays well use a water ski for a spoiler or two for a double deck spoiler maby cut off chair legs to join them with the car and/or togather :lol:
I will beleve that is next. I have seen this car a few times and it keeps getting worse and worse. more and more flame stickers and crap all over it. does he think it looks good? no it doesnt. it looks like complete shit. I still havent found the car again but it is hillarious. when i do see it i will make sure to snap a few pics for here. and i am pretty sure the guy is atleast 35 years old. so its not some dumb punk kid driving mommy and daddys car and is ricing it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.