J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

What Are You Driving This Winter

1K views 43 replies 33 participants last post by  banchee_z 
#1 ·
my brothers 89 z24 vert same kind of car as mine just pretty much stock
car has been sitting for the past few months since i`m going to be redoing my z this winter i`m going to drive my brothers

course i have a list of things to do to it

:eek:il change
:replace drivers side window motor
:possible battery change
:change brakes
:bleed brakes
:massive bath
:new wipers

http://members.aol.com/coderedz24/shaysz.jpg</URL>">

#4 ·
The way its looking Im driving the g cruiser :evil:

#5 ·
Why even have a "winter beater of the month" award... that one would be in the bag for me...

PS : noticed the smashed up headlight? Have no fear, I got a new one for $10. I guess that tree was stronger than my light.

Can't be all show... gotta add a bit of go, right?? Pacesetter header. 1.6 Litres of pure horsepower!!

75MPH top speed!

Later.

#7 ·
Nah I think my gc would win that hands down. Just ask soup

#9 ·
Nope gc = Ghetto cruiser

Oh did u mean best winter beater or worst winter beater. My ghetto cruiser would definitely win worst!!

G
#13 ·
Look in the sig to see my "beaters." I'll be taking the z to college once a week and to work some and use the '03 for the rest basically. Unless I'm able to get the '94 Grand Prix, than I'll mostly drive that to college. Course getting the GP means the z has to go, but oh well no biggy.

#14 ·
BOOYAA!!!

Except next year I may need yet another beater cuz this one is getting turned into my autoX car come spring time. but itll be a sweetass beater till then.

[/i]

#20 ·
Well, it's a shared drive this winter between my 328i and the 1 and only Type-10 4 door :lol: I should have it back from the shop today hopefully. I've got some seats and stuff for it in my garage..

-Al.

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.