J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,738 Posts
Dats pretty fockin clean :eek: Do you have a little rust on the rear fender though maybe? Kinda hard to see...Other than that, WOW...that thing is
<SIZE size="200">Bling Pimpin</SIZE>

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea the only rust issue is the back driver side wheel well a little bit. Something I completly plan on taking car of here soon. It's a really clean car for only $500. It's got about 200,000 miles on it But I'm building a entire new power train so it's all good by me :D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
<SIZE size="150">OHHH!</SIZE> <SIZE size="200">"Jakerooni is a bitch, a big fat bitch. He's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world." </SIZE>

<COLOR color="blue"><SIZE size="200">EVERYBODY SING!!!!!</SIZE></COLOR>

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! yea But I bought it as a project too Not something to keep as is and drive into the ground :D It will be undergoing some pretty nice changes over the winter. so come spring time. She'll be faster than most :wink: Nicer looking that some, and sounding awesome all the way down the strip.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bumpin_z said:
<SIZE size="150">OHHH!</SIZE> <SIZE size="200">"Da cow is god, a big bling pimpin god. He's the biggest bling pimp in the whole wide world." </SIZE>

<COLOR color="blue"><SIZE size="200">EVERYBODY SING!!!!!</SIZE></COLOR>
Me thinks Bumpin is just Jealous cuz my engine bay didn't catch on fire LOL!

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Just playing Jake! That reminds me, anyone see the new magazine with the 12 sec cavi from summit? It is equipped with a 5 channel MTX ampl 1 8" MTX sub and high end as well as an Alpine head unit!

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
snowblindburd said:
Wow that is nice! How is the interior? Well, good luck with everything man!
later,
mark
Real nice for a 14 year old car. Some part have their normal rub wear and stuff But it's nice. (Not like I really plan on keeping th current interior anyways :wink: )

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
jakerooni said:
snowblindburd said:
Wow that is nice! How is the interior? Well, good luck with everything man!
later,
mark
Real nice for a 14 year old car. Some part have their normal rub wear and stuff But it's nice. (Not like I really plan on keeping the current interior anyways :wink: )
lol. good luck with that. i have a few things i need to fix/replace in my interior, but I'll probably wait until next summer before any of that.
later,
mark

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sunstealth said:
pretty nice car,if it was mine I would take the headlight assembly from the rs and put them on there
Ya know I thought about it. But I seriously like the phase I headlights better over the phase II But I like the Phase II tails over the phase I's

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.