J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im trying to decided on what to do. I might be selling truck this week which is going to give me a quite a bit of money. Im trying to decide on what I want to do as for as a new project and getting a car. Ive been looking around a lot lately. Whatever I get, I plan on doing quite a bit of custom work and building a stereo system...not something little eaither..all custom and a high end install with custom work. My main factor right now is what should I get? Should I go with a showcar aspect, such as a Grand Prix GTP that I found, Custom Built Cavy, Camaro or should I go with a Lifted Blazer, Tahoe, or something like that. Im debating on what I want. Hopefully I can get some input on what you guys think. What would you do? Any thoughts or opinions. Tips to consider..etc.. Some input would be great.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skeezix said:
SUV's have lots of room for custom stereo and such but you can also do some pretty cool stuff with a car too. Are you looking to use this just as a show car or are you going to be driving it around a fair bit if so you may want t consider the outrageous gas prices.
Well, thats a factor that plays in as well. Im going to use it a dd. Im also going for a mild show car/suv. Not a whole lot of exterior work. The car will be kitted and lowered but when winter hits it goes back to stock... The SUV would be ready to roll year round type deal.. Gas prices aren't too much of a worry for me..The SUV will prolly only be a 4.3 V6 which isnt too bad on gas...

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
So you own the truck-which you are selling and you still own the cavalier?

Why do you have your parents cars under your profile? :-?

I would opt for a rwd v8 car or a 4x4 truck suv. rwd v8- fun to drive in good weather and 4x4 good all year(especially in michigan)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.