J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, what up! I just got my 1994 Z24 a couple days ago, and as of now I am just using the factory radio/tape player because I am not gettin a player til' christmas, but until then, I thought I could just use my walkman and hook it up to the cd to tape cassete I have, well playing a cd through the cassette causes the speakers to emit static at the beginning of a bass hit and just makes this unbearable crackle noise. It seems like I've tried everything but nothing seems to help....Is this a common problem with just a simple solution or what? If any of you could give me some ideas or tell me what the problem is, that'd be great! thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought my 91 cavalier z24 a couple days ago as well and I have to just say I love it. Anyways I have the tape player as well and I have plugged in my disc man as well. The only difference is that I don't have and static the sound is crystal clear and has good sound for a 91 stock system. I get my cd player at Christmas and I can't wait.

G

·
Ive had the same problem. When my friend plugged in his Portable CD playe in my deck with the adapter, it sounded like shit. Horrible Crackling noises, but on FM and normal cassette deck, it sounds pretty good.

-john

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Sometimes those cassettes don't work very well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts