J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just started with this whole j body life style and was wondering if u can give me some help. i like to know if a 195/60/r15 will work as a good tire for the winter or would the stock 205 be fine. i live up in Pa. thanx

·
Registered
177 Posts
I used my all season 205/55/r16 tires and I loved them. They were better than any studded tire I have ever owned.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Go to www.tirerack.com and they guide you through the decision making process. Its like anything else if you want the tire to be good in the snow you will have to give up something else. It depends what your priorities are and how much snow you get each year. I mean I have lived in places where you needed studded tires and snow chains just to get around in the winter!

·
Registered
778 Posts
well i don;t think our cars come stock with a block heater but i wouldn';t worry too muchabout it my 3.1 started every time last winter without any trouble even in the -40 (celcius) temps we get here in ontario

·
Premium Member
7,448 Posts
the block heater was an option, normally it didnt come stock, most of them 3.1's dont have em, but mine does for some reason mine came with almost every possible feature, EXCEPT a sunroof, lol, bastard paid extra for all the features, but couldnt afford the sunroof, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.