J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey sorry to be asking this question I see that a lot of people of trouble with this sensor. But looking at the picture provided on this site I have come to realize that I don't recongize a single thing in that picture because someone changed everything to yellow. So I was wondering if anyone can help me locate where I might find the oil pressure sender?

Thanks
CanuckZ24

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
if you look at your oil filter look above it to the left the thing sticking out is the sensor ;)

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Yea... basically impossible to reach, if you have the tool, for instance mine would require a deep welled socket to fit over it... and there is actually a special socket for it... however you may wish to disconnect your battery terminal due to the socket wrench will be really close to the starter solenoid and that hurts when you get shocked... SAFETY FIRST

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
well its a hell of a lot easier for me due to the fact that irmove my ac compressor, its really easy for me to get to my coil packs also ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.