J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it will swap straight into the 2.2 block and yes, I have put in a z cluster.

alright, so my problem is is that i wasn't the one that took this sensor out. I have no idea where to look. I know in the front of the engine but does the one I have to take out of the 2.2 look the same as the 3.1 one?

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
on a 2.2 its on the BACK of the block, above the oil filter but more towards teh driverside of the engine or left if your looking at it from behind, easiest i found was going in from underneath

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya, it doesn't look like it's gonna come out. I found it but I cant get anything around it to try to twist it out. I guess I'm just gonna leave it and do without one of my guages. Thanks guys for the help

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
brothainchrist06 said:
Ya, it doesn't look like it's gonna come out. I found it but I cant get anything around it to try to twist it out. I guess I'm just gonna leave it and do without one of my guages. Thanks guys for the help
they sell a special socket for oil pressure sensors, mine was about 5 bux, or if all else fails use channel locks, that how idid mine before i got the socket

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.