1992 Cavalier Z24, 3000 rpm @ 65 mph!1361.90%
1998 Sunfire, Exxon be damned!29.52%
Rent a car and not worry!00.00%
Do a mad thrash on the 88 Z take it.628.57%

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should I take the 98 Sunfire that is reliable and gets 38 MPG, or roll with the 92 Z, that has questionable reliablity (i've only owned it a month), but definitely fits in better at the V6Z24 bash?

Give me your honest opinion!

·
Registered
6,269 Posts
whast wrong with your 88?? i say take a 2nd gen, if you really don't want to then drive the sunfire, don't rent a car just a waste of money esp if you have three others at your disposal

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
MPG is key

the less you spend getting there the more you can spend there... .thats as simple as I can put it

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 88 is on jack stands in the garage. Needs a new intermediate shaft (jack shaft) mount, clutch bled, dashboard replaced, speedo doesn't work, tires, alignment, and a good cleaning. It's my never ending project.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
jimboh247 said:
The 88 is on jack stands in the garage. Needs a new intermediate shaft (jack shaft) mount, clutch bled, dashboard replaced, speedo doesn't work, tires, alignment, and a good cleaning. It's my never ending project.
I know exactly what your going through...

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
get your ass in gear and get that 88 on the road. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.