Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm trying to decidie between the spoiler that comes as an option on the second generation Z's, the luggage rack, or a nice tall spoiler that looks like those rice rockets. You know, those tall wings. Anyway, please give me your opinions on this matter, I'm totally mixed up. Thanks.
Mitch

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I would go with the stock 2nd gen spoiler. THey are quite tastefull. Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT get a rice wing! That is just wrong!

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I know I'm late on this one, but I have to say this anyways. Why would you put a wing on a front-wheel drive car? You'd merely take away from traction, since the whole point of a spoiler is to create downforce on the rear tires, and thus more lift on the front.

·
Registered
5 Posts
On 2001-07-03 18:00, Antipode wrote:
I know I'm late on this one, but I have to say this anyways. Why would you put a wing on a front-wheel drive car? You'd merely take away from traction, since the whole point of a spoiler is to create downforce on the rear tires, and thus more lift on the front.
Well you do know that a spoiler isn't going to affect the performance unless you're going pretty damn fast. These are mostly for appearance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Appearance? "Hey, look at me! I'm ugly!" There's a difference between a stare of awe and a stare of disgust - keep rice off the domestics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I never said shit about getting a wing for the car I just said that the spoiler(no matter what kind you get) is mostly for appearance.
I would get the factory spoiler, too.

·
Registered
837 Posts
i found a fiero spoiler in the 'yard a few weeks ago. it looks like it'll be a good fit on the 2nd gens. after i get my car running smoothly i'll try gettin the spoiler on there.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
GET A BIG ASS RICE WING!

everyone likes them they just wont admit it :roll:

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
and this guy drives a domestic car??? If I had choice of sh00ting myself in the foot or driving around with a huge aluminium wing, i would call the emergency room ahead of time :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
hey kids this post died a long time ago :wink:

i just hate them aluminum wings :roll:

·
Registered
10,487 Posts
lol i was wondering why antipode was posting he left a long time ago :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.