J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pop back in and see that the last post in non auto is 2018?

Good that diefordie is still here, kinda, but anyone else?

(How is Noey?)

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
I'm not here...

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
My appearances are less frequent as time goes on

·
Premium Member
1988 Z24 Coupe 5spd, 1988 Wagon w/94 Auto Drivetrain, 1992 Z24 Convertible Auto, 1994 Z24 Coupe 5spd
2,643 Posts
Hey, good to hear from you.
Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Lots of people have moved on to bigger and better things with fewer people getting into these cars. With GM soon to be only selling the Corvette as their only car in their North American line up, it pretty much brings the domestic compact car lineage.

We'll see how long the few that are on hear can hold out for :wink:

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
pingpong said:
Lots of people have moved on to bigger and better things with fewer people getting into these cars. With GM soon to be only selling the Corvette as their only car in their North American line up, it pretty much brings the domestic compact car lineage.

We'll see how long the few that are on hear can hold out for :wink:
I'm still driving the 2004 40th Anniversary Edition Mustang. I just turned 80,000 miles last month. Very satisfying car and fun to drive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,738 Posts
Man the nostalgia, looking through some of the posts and the signatures is like a time capsule ... Miss this site and the people. We're all grownups now lol. Anyway... Hello to whoever still lurks here hope all is well in life. 😁

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm still here. I got my convertible's hybrid engine put together and installed and then dynoed/tuned. Quite happy to get 171 hp at the wheels (5.06K rpm) and 193 lb ft of torque (4.29K rpm). I still do a lot of research using the Factory Service Manual, the Electrical Diagnosis Supplement, and the 89 Parts and Illustration Catalogue. Now I'm doing fun cosmetic projects and making parts (e.g., rear shock tower brace) and also just cleaning and painting things. While some on this site have moved on to other cars, my Cavalier is the car I will always keep. I put so much effort (and money) into it and have learned so much from doing everything on it that I want to enjoy it as long as I can. It gives me a good feeling to be able to say that I built this car. I've spent hundreds of hours on v6z24 learning from so many of you. Thanks to Moon and everyone else for your contributions!

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Doc, you and I are not much more than an hour apart. do you do any drag or auto x? Its the only place I drive my car

Chad

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey Chad, No I have not done any racing. I consider the car to be a cruiser, though its kind of a hot rod now. If you go to Shannonville or somewhere else I would consider going, if you let me know your plans.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I still poke around from time to time..............usually look in the Repair forum if someone needs a hand.

Have a 2005 Cavalier as a winter beater..............POS, but runs like a champ and the heater works.

Duro

·
Registered
46 Posts
Was gone for a while, but I'm back again. I hope to hear from some of y'all more often though as I have an 87 Z24 that I am sure to need lots of advice on.
Cheers!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.