J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,834 Posts
larphead said:
e-brake works wonders dont it :p :wink:
Actually, as hard to believe as it is, the Saturn's can do a burn out in 1st gear. They are geared very low, kinda like a tractor :lol: Rev it to 5 grand and dump the clutch. Just pray nothing breaks :lol: If you side step the clutch, and do a full throttle power shift to 2nd, it will bog, and almost stall :rotfl:

· Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nemesis25 said:
larphead said:
Actually, as hard to believe as it is, the Saturn's can do a burn out in 1st gear. They are geared very low, kinda like a tractor :lol: Rev it to 5 grand and dump the clutch. Just pray nothing breaks :lol: If you side step the clutch, and do a full throttle power shift to 2nd, it will bog, and almost stall :rotfl:
i can get 2nd gear chirp

· Registered
1,834 Posts
sc1 said:
nemesis25 said:
larphead said:
i can get 2nd gear chirp
My Saturn won't :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.