J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on the site (http://mcnutz.4mg.com) there are about 5-6 pics... And it Cert. and E-tested about 8 months ago when I took it and it passed both rather easy... It shouldnt need ANYTHING to pass an e-test and safety and I was actually gonna get it done because its a good selling point but as i said I am having money troubles so I need to get rid of it as quick as possible, not to mention I prolly couldnt even afford the $50 to get those both done :-?

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
michro01 said:
This must be a good deal cuz i'm getting offers from the $2500 offer I posted before.
if this is true why in the hell do you still have the car???? It would've been sold before the words "I'll give ya $2500 for it" ever finished coming out of their mouths.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You really are an idiot eh... Deals dont just happen in a matter of minutes... god some ppl are so stupid, but all is good.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
Dude...little tip for ya...when you're trying to sell something on a web site, don't call another member of that web site an idiot...it just might make anyone who is considering buying what you are selling change their mind.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
michro01 said:
You really are an idiot eh... Deals dont just happen in a matter of minutes... god some ppl are so stupid, but all is good.
I'm the idiot??? :rotfl: your the twit saying your getting offers for $2500 and then still trying to sell it on here. even if he said hey I'll give ya $2500 but it'll take me a couple weeks to get the money.... Guess what you twit.... You say tell ya what $100 deposit and I consider the car sold.

But now for some reason your coming on here making all sorts of shit up and trying to flame other members that are calling you out on your utter bullshit. Sorry if we all see through your fake ass but not everyone is as gulible as you need them to be so you can go through life feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol wow some ppl take words of the internet a little to heart eh :roll:
Sorry if Im trying to support something i'm selling when other ppl try to insult it. The reason I lowered it is to get the money quicker, and I was trying to get any gullible ppl, i actually meant it as a joke but what can u do.

but anyways stoney creek is Hamilton area... An hour south of Toronto and yes it would deafinately survive a drive to winnipeg

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
Wow it's people like this that make me wish I didn't live in such a close proximity to them, unfortunatly I deal with this everyday. :roll:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
the_raven said:
Wow it's people like this that make me wish I didn't live in such a close proximity to them, unfortunatly I deal with this everyday. :roll:
:roll: damn...i live in the same city!!!!
Don't base everyone from Stoney Creek on him though...really...were not all that bad once ya get to know us! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.