J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you see the cars and engines might actually be good but its the whole idea of them ripping off EVERY FUCKIN CAR AROUND !

their all famous tiburon for example is a actually a fuckin supra ripoff

while the older one is an "integra ripoff gone bad"

fuck i hate hui dai.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
calm down man. they clearly weren't ripping of the designs because if they did toyota and acura would have gone ape shit. your just looking into stuff too much.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
They have like 175hp or something, they are fairy quick. Adding a Cold Air on one of these makes a huuuuuuge difference, not like 2 hp on a C*vic. But when you have a CAI on a Tib with the 2.7V6 they are loud as hell. Like it will scare children.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6

Weight:2933lbs

Engine, 2.7L 6 Cylinder
* Horsepower: 181 @ 6000rpm
* Torque: 177 @ 4000rpm

Edit: QT Mile ET : 15.6 @ 88.8 mph

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
zliner89 said:
gannondork said:
they are fairy quick
:rotfl:
Hahaha Fairy. Yeah for the technology they jam into the engine a 4 cammed pentroof V6 the horsepower it produces is a joke, shit the new 60 degree 3.5 GM makes puts out over 200hp with 1 cam. That beats Mitsubishi's 3.5 4 valve engine too, and no stupid timing belts to break.

·
Registered
29 Posts
gannondork said:
But when you have a CAI on a Tib with the 2.7V6 they are loud as hell. Like it will scare children.
:p LOVE loud exhaust

going off-topic but after driving my z24 for two weeks i finally got a chance to drive my dad's mustang again ( :( just a v6 though). that little exhaust sounds so wimpy and i'm beginning to see why people don't like v6 stangs.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
easye said:
calm down man. they clearly weren't ripping of the designs
you sure?
i worked at a car wash for a while, and well i was there i noticed that the elantra freakishly resembles a sab, and a sonata looks almost exactly like a mercedes, i dont feel like going and sifting through different year/model pics, but if you get some spare time check it out.
i beleve the ones im thingking of are all late 90's models (mabe newer).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.