J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the car is running nice
the front pipe is broken at the manifold,I need to redo the driver side front floor,it needs a muffler, 2 front wheels bearing,4 winter tires,and a good coat of paint on the rims and bottom of the car ,and the bottom of the pass side rear door need a lil body work

· Registered
5,327 Posts
Nice find .

· Registered
8,935 Posts
sunstealth said:
oops I forget to say it I will have the car for 1$ :p
oh god y lol? my dads friend made a deal with my dad that when he sells his car he will sell it to him for $1 but he has to have the dollar right then and there. I think it was a 1966 Galaxy all restored i doubt the deal is still on though.

· Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well it's a car my dad is selling as a winter beater but it's in the garage(comercial mecanic garage) driveway since last may and nobody is interested in it

ive also found a 1989 sunbird se for 900$ and a phase 1 z24 for 950$(if anybody is interested I will give you the directions)

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
damn good deal, wish i had something like that going for me!!!

· Registered
2,524 Posts
soup you can buy a car from me for a dollar if you want, its real nice the paints not bad i've only used it a little bit. its a 1967 corvette, i never even drove it. i'll even ship it free! of course its a hot wheels but its a car :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.