J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle told me I need a new wiper delay module to fix my wipers. Autozone dosen't sell just the delay module, so I bought the whole new motor. They told me that the delay module comes with the motor. When I looked at the old motor still on my car, there some sort of a black box that screws to the back of the motor that the wires snap in to. The new motor I bought does not have this, but it has an obvious place to screw it on. Is this the delay module, or is the delay module built into the motor??????

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind. I did some checking and it is the delay module. The only problem is every where I've called has said to get it from a dealer.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
at that price i would be on my way to the junkyard now!!! lmao

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is for the motor and delay... I paid $49.99 + $20 core charge at Autozone for just the motor! (well I took it back) All I need is the delay.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Brad91Z said:
Junkyards are your friend! :D
Hell yea. I was riding the "PRT" (Personal Rapid Transit) at WVU and I went by this junkyadr and there was sitting a Phase one Maroon Cavalier Z24!! I was like "YES!!". So, today I stopped by, and of course.... it has gray interior, not black. But I still bought the whole wiper assembly (the wash, delay knob, rear defoger switch) and the panel that reveals the fuses all for $20!! YAE BABY!

Adam

·
Registered
49 Posts
hell, my car is a mut, 3/4ths from tha J-Yard and 1/4 the original, i got all my ground effects and the touring wing for 50 bucks :D :D :D I pull tons of stuff and the more i pull the cheaper the guys are. Heck if anyone needs stuff just ask me, i have lots of access to many of 88-90 Z24s and 91 up 2.2s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.