J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever considered other engines besides the 3.1 turbo or the 3.4 DOHC or the 3100?. I was thinkin the other day how bout a 4.0 Aurora V-8. If that 3.8 SC fit in that other dudes cav, I'm sure a 4.0 would fit. Or better yet, how bout a 4.6 caddy northstar! Shit, even if niether of these fit, how bout the 3.5 v-6 from the intrigues. They have like 200hp, and 235? ft-lbs of torque.just wonderin. ( and no, im not trying to get people riled up like 1FAGcav, because I dont have any of these engines in my car, nor will I probably ever.)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Well, those are nice ideas, but you have to take into consideration of the costs of these modifications. That is the main barrier. It takes a lot of modifying of the engine bay and suspension to have those applicaitons work on our cavaliers. The possibility of it all is only relative to the funding! Hell, my 3100 Turbo project is unique in a way...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.