J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the wiring harness and computer from a 93 sunbird gt for sale? if so how much would you be looking to get for it?

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Damn soup you are a lucky man! I am parting out a sunbirt right now with the 3.1 and an auto. I dont know what parts of the harness you need, just from both connectors on the firewall and around the engine bay? And about that computer, I was going to send the chip in with as my core for the 3400 chip but I can get around that. I dunno how much to sell it for how about well there is 1 harness on car-parts.com but it's in canada and they want $93 for it. how about $100 with shipping for the harness and computer?

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well, in order to fix my egr problem i was going to swap out the wiring harness and such, but i think im going to use to the 2.8 computer and harness i have in order to save money, i just got a 233 ticket that kinda cut into my spending cash a bit, so im just gonna convert to a vaccuum egr system instead of trying to find the problem with the digital.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a 2.8 computer, what im going to do is swap out the entire wiring harness, this will also help out my oil leak issue at the same time. Being that the oil filter assembly is differant on my car so that would also get swapped out. Its gonna take a bit of work but it will be correct in the end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.