J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a plan I'd likely go with for quite awhile but I was looking at the supercharger they have on an Alero I believe and was just wondering. Battery would have to be relocated, but I was wondering, and maybe someone with a 3400 in their 2nd gen could tell me what the front clearance is at the top and looking at that photo if they think it's possible.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Does that kit not come with ECU programing? If it does you will have to specify what car it is going into.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
bumpin_z said:
Hmmm, I was told the stock air box wouldnt line up with the cowl hood, does it work ok, as far as lining up and all?
It doesnt line up quite right . .the heaterhose is in the way. Thats why I switched to wai as show in my sig.

Sean: Thanks :p so when are you gonna post pics of your new ride??

-John

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
eirik said:
fuck! that was my plan., 3400 with S/C i wanted to be first, but i'm gonna wait till the 3400 crate engine comes out from JBP
No worries eirik, it's a long term goal... I like the combination though myself. If you make it first congrats, and if so, I'll just learn from your mistakes and make mine better! ;)

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
nemesis25 said:
Does that kit not come with ECU programing? If it does you will have to specify what car it is going into.
i'm guessing it comes with a new chip. plus i think that the only way you can get the charger is if you go to their shopa nd have them install and tune it. i think they'll even pay for 3 nights in a hotel as well. I'm not sure on the hotel part, but i am sure that they have to install it because of all the tuning problems they've had with their charger for the 2.4 in the 3rd gens.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
johnyg said:
Sean: Thanks :p so when are you gonna post pics of your new ride??

-John
Soon as I finish wasting the roll of film the pics are on. I don't have these fancy newfangled devices like digi cams....:( I did buy myself a scanner last winter though...and I've even used it...... once!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I dont have a digi cam either :( I find that scanned in pics dont look half as good as ones taken with a good digi cam. .

Ask colin to take some pics for ya, he has a real fancy digi cam ;)

-John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.