J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says, anyone interested in 3rd gen seats? I'm taking mine out, and won't need them anymore.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
i paid $80. CDN from the wreckers for the 2 fronts i had in the Z24. Whoever gets yours would have to have a 4dr, 'cause they can't recline front/back like the coupes do :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well my car is not exactly a JUNKER by anymeans, however there is 1 flaw, minor flaw. Last winter in the gargae my lamp bulb touch the side of the passenger seats and burned a hole in the fabric about the size of a dime. It is not noticable, very much. I mean I just got Sport Compact "BEST INTERIOR" award yesterday at a car show. I think $200 is a Fair price. Let me know what you guys think. Plus I'm more than willing to meet up somewhere to deliver half way if it is not too far.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
juicy-j said:
well my car is not exactly a JUNKER by anymeans, however there is 1 flaw, minor flaw. Last winter in the gargae my lamp bulb touch the side of the passenger seats and burned a hole in the fabric about the size of a dime. It is not noticable, very much. I mean I just got Sport Compact "BEST INTERIOR" award yesterday at a car show. I think $200 is a Fair price. Let me know what you guys think. Plus I'm more than willing to meet up somewhere to deliver half way if it is not too far.
If there still stock seats I wouldn't touch them for that much.. I doubt people would be willing to pay anymore then 50 bucks a seat

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is for the front and rear seats out of a car that is 1 and a helf years old and gets stored for the winter, and never has passengers in the rear. So $200 seems fair to me. I mean $50 a piece from a junkyard is one thing, but my car is VERY WELL maintained. BTW my car is the LS SPORT, so the seats are the same as the Z24's

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
im gonna move this to buy sell forum, you may get better responses ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.